- Unidirectional air of 90 fpm (0.46 m/s) flushes the work zone providing product protection. A newly designed perforated diffuser eliminates potential air turbulence around the edges of the filter.
- Motor: uses EBMpapst centrifugal fan, the motor lowers energy usage, extends filter life and reduces noise.
- HUYAir HLF is used control system “HUYAir Comprehensive Microprocessor Controller”. This electronic control system is controlled by a microprocessor that can monitor plenum pressure. Warning when the filter runs out of energy efficiency.
- Minimize the possibility of cross-contamination and dead-air corners while working, HUYAir HLF will move air from the back of the unit through HEPA or ULPA filters and to the front of the work surface.
- Warning: Red LED glows and audible alarm sounds when the airflow is outside the set point range.
- Powder coated steel exterior
- Inner surfaces, including the side panels and work surface, are made of 304-stainless steel
- Scientific design: HUYAir HLF is ergonomically designed to reduce stress on the arms, neck, and back by providing a sizeable user-friendly work zone for employing aseptic technique effortlessly.
- Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are very simple.
- An optional UV light can be fitted.