– Fan box is located above HEPA/ULPA filter
– FFU design — a fan, motor, and filtration system all in a single unit — draws air into the unit via the filtration system and exhausts it across the filter face, supplying particle-free, laminar airflow to the room
– Fan Filter Unit is available with standard EC centrifugal blower from ebm-papst, manufacturer of innovative fan and motor technology headquartered in Germany.
– Can easily replace filters when needed, customizable in term of airflow rate and ensuring laminar airflow. Meets IEST Recommended Practices.
– Air Velocity: 0.25 – 0.6 m/s, FFU using a unique wind speed uniform wind, the entire wind surface to 0.45 m/s wind speed evenly sent.
– EC blower: low noise level, l ow power consumption, low heat output.
– Material: Powder-Coated Steel or SUS 304
– Internal baffling plate and diffuser panel provide uniform airflow across the filter face and average wind speed of the wind surface is stable.
– Differential pressure test system as well as check for filter leak.
– Variety of sizes: 610x610mm, 610x914mm, 610x1219mm.
– Box mounted to AHU
– With EC blowers 32’s or 64’s of FFU’s may be connected via a network to a single computer system for centralised maintenance and remote monitoring customizable in terms of airflow rate.