A negative air machine is very similar to an air scrubber. Negative air machines remove potentially dangerous particles from the air through a series of filters.
These filters prevent employees and clients from breathing in toxins that can ultimately lead to illness.
Negative air machine’s are used in:
– Medical facilities
- With elegant and low noise design, Our Negative Air Machine is the most perfect suitable Negative air pressure purifier for indoor medical isolation chamber.
- The Dual Filter is a combination of Dual H14 HEPA filter or an H14 HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter or Dual activated carbon filter.
- Maintaining negative pressure in a hospital room that can accommodate 1~6 patients (max. 53m with 2.5m height)
- Uses EBMpapst centrifugal fan, the motor lowers energy usage, extends filter life and reduces noise.
- HEPA filters can capture at least 99.97% of particles with a diameter greater than or equal to 0.3m and Activated carbon filter from UK with 99.9% particle removal, apply carbon filter to remove VOCs and deodorize.
- LCD controller: Air Volume (Fan), Air Volume(With Filter) or Control cycle times
- Maintain negative pressure up to 100 ㎡
- Air flow rate ranging from 400 m3/h to 2000 m3/h.
- UV Light is installed at the bottom of the main body to sterilize air and filters and can be used semi-permanent for more than 06 months. In particular, UV-C Lights are applied to remove up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses such as corona-virus.