For the preparation of PCR reactions and many other methods in molecular biology, a contamination-free working environment is required. The PCR workstation type UVC, HUYPCR ECO UVC is designed for DNA/RNA decontamination in the Laboratory working place.
Model is a bench-top type, working surface and rear wall made of stainless steel for chemical resistance and easy cleaning.
UV radiation of 2 UV light from the open lamps disinfects the working area inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 1–60 min of exposure. A LED light lamp provides proper illumination of the working surface.
- No HEPA filters-Ozone free high density UV decontamination with 254 nm
- No noise, low energy consumption
- The PCR workstation UVC is recommended for labs working in the fields of DNA analysis, genetic engineering, molecular biology.
- UV Light 254nm: 02
- Light intensity: > 450 lux
- Working surface material and back: Stainless steel 304, 1.5 mm thickness
- Side Walls: Polycarbonate construction to prevent UV damage
- Foldable front cover
- Shelf for probes, reagents and pipettes with Stainless steel 304
- Power outlets inside the unit: 3 built-in sockets max.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 720x600x600mm
- Power supply: 220V, 50Hz